Friday, September 13, 2013
First class....
I have always considered myself relatively literate when it comes to technology. I love being on the computer and I am often consulted by colleagues regarding computer-type issues (software issues). I signed up for this class thinking that I would be expanding my knowledge of the technological world slightly. However, I could not have been further from the truth. At the conclusion of the first class, I realized that although I may be technologically literate, I am a technologically social hermit. I have a Facebook account (largely to see what everyone else is doing in the world) and have not embraced Twitter at all. In fact, I was hoping to remain anonymous from Twitter on principle alone.....who needs Twitter, right? (I guess signing up for this class ruined that idea!). Anyhow, I am excited to see what some of these technology things can do for me and what they can do for education. I plan to use this blog as a journal-type area where I can log my experiences with moving into the 21st century with technology (because apparently, I may have still been in the 90's).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment